The LDBE warmly invites each Early Career Teacher to join the team in a day
on 20th February 2024
9:30 – 3:30
During this day you will be provided with practical advice and toolkits to equip you at the start of your career in a Church of England School. You will also have the opportunity to network with over 100 Early Career Teachers, all beginning their teaching journey in a Church of England school or academy.
Sessions explored throughout the day include:
- What does it mean to teach and flourish in a Church of England School?
- The flourishing of pupils and adults in collective worship
- Teaching effective religious education
- Spiritual flourishing in a Church school.
- Committing for the long term – supporting your flourishing throughout your career
To book your place please click here